Macca and Matt told me all about some excellent japanese band we were listening to in my car on the way to the Leytonstone gig, who apparently sit down immediately after every gig and watch a video of the whole performance in order to learn how to do it better next time. Who are they again? Can't remember...they wear matching visors, I seem to remember...
We prefer to try and get good BEFORE we play, but in this particular case (since for whatever reason the gig was a bit shambolic) I think a breakdown of this video someone posted onto our myspace page would at least be a good way to piss off the rest of the band:
1) Inexplicable northen accent on my part
2) I'm sharp by maybe as much as a third when the guitars come in
3) Sophie's flat as a pancake when she comes in
4) Mike's got flowers all over his mic stand - what a gay
5) Matt 'never learnt the melody'
6) Macca and i don't come in together for the last verse
Any more? Andy's laughing at the end, and it makes me suspicious... We'll have none of this 'merriment' thank you very much...