Tuesday 15 January 2008

New Blog

'ssup, you crazies?

I have recently been commanded to do something I once swore never to do and, as a result, I have created this blog. My excuse is that it is a band blog and not a personal one, and henceforth is at least a little bit less lame.

I think the intention is to be informative with a hint of light-hearted mirth thrown in for good measure but I think the inverse is more likely. I for one don't have much information to share on anything and am mostly going to use this blog to jibber aimlessly about stuff that amuses me.

Expect, in future to find anything from gig and recording info through to stories by Mike about mice making cars out of buttons and the like.

Could be fun. LET'S SEE.

Until then...FLY MY PRETTIES.

Chris
Mwah Mwah

No comments: